Pages

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Narada Muni Came To Our Kirtana

Narada Muni is a pure devotee.  The following is a story we often forget happened. "Narada Muni Comes to Kirtana."

Yamuna devi dasi:

"One night an extraordinary thing happened. Prabhupada led the first kirtan and then gave a lecture. I sat on the floor just to his right with the harmonium, and after the lecture, I began leading the second Hare Krishna kirtan. All of a sudden, Srila Prabhupada’s voice cut through the auditorium with the potency of Lord Nrisimha, right in the middle of my chanting. I had never heard Prabhupada do that, nor had I heard the words he chanted.

‘Narada Muni bhajaya vina radhika ramana namne,’ he sang. And then again he repeated it.


I looked up, and he looked down at me, signaling me to carry on. So I continued chanting Hare Krishna, and he continued singing his prayer to Narada Muni into his microphone. I closed my eyes and carried on, not knowing what was happening. Then he started leading with me. We could all understand that something inexplicable but amazing was happening. Everyone was literally jumping off the ground, leaping in the air; even little baby Saraswati was two feet off the ground, and the audience was leaping into the air. We jumped off the stage and all of us began running around the perimeter of the auditorium with the audience. It was one of those Krishna magic moments. Just amazing!

The next morning I asked what had happened the previous night.

“Didn’t you see?” Srila Prabhupada said. “Narada Muni came to our kirtan.”

“No, I didn’t see him,” I answered.

“Yes, Narada Muni came.”

London England, 1969



Read more about Narada Muni here.

Have your own kirtana's at home or out on the street! 


MRIDANG Drum / Banjira Ceramic Khol Drum.

Currently $159,92 but double check with link below:


  • Handcrafted Quality, Value Priced.
  • Satisfaction Guaranteed! 30-Day Return Policy! via Amazon.
Looks wonderful, check it out and if you like it, please buy it thru my link and in this way we help each other.





KARTALS/HAND SYMBOLS: 


Initially I felt unsure if I should include these. Why?

Because misuse resulted in some developing 
hearing problems. However, next it hit me:

"Ohhhhh that is MISuse, not correct use." Plus, Srila 
Prabhupada himself told us to play them;  taught us 'how' [no clanging, no banging]. And Krishna wants them used. :)

So gently tap and support the transcendental Maha Mantra [as opposed to gettinging louder than it.  hehe.]


* Percussion instrument from India.

* Made in high quality Brass.

* Diameter of each cymbal is 3.5 inches.

* Attached with cotton thread cord.

* Handcrafted in India.

Current price at Amazon is $16.45 tho prices can change so click on this link to both see and buy it via that link pleaseeeeeeee. :) 




























  • 4.Curzrent price on Amaz