Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Animation: Little Krishna

A few years ago ... or more ha... anyhow I had to buy this for my grandchild. Now its available FREE on YouTube! Just had to let you know so you dont miss out.

Guess what else I do with this video? I listen to it for my own benefit. Sometimes their are days we just can't pull out shastra. Even our heart may want to [our shastra is cool!] but the mind / body is not willing. For whatever reason. Well, this is one of the easiest ways to keep Krishna in the mind. And so much fun too.

Now readers may be seeing, when I said I was going to find easy and fun ways to get more connected to Krishna, I meant it. At least, I think these last couple days of postings have met up to that. 

Give it a look-see to this video. Very well done!  I sometimes just keep mine playing while I clean the house. It's sooooo sweet. :)

Don't only subscribe to this blog - SHARE it. ha